Callaway Mack Daddy Forged Wedges feature signature shaping and Tour performance in an ultra-premium forged design. These wedges were crafted by Roger Cleveland in collaboration with the best players in the world to help golfers of every skill level hit crisp, controlled shots that lead to lower scores.
- Beautiful new shape and progressive CG locations to promote a lower, more controllable trajectory in the higher lofts.
- New 16-groove configuration incorporates an added groove near the leading edge for more spin, especially on pitches and chips.
- A defined crescent sole creates more precision shot-making options in the short game, especially on half shots and off of tight lies.
- Forged of soft 1025c steel for great feel and consistency. Choice of two finishes: Nickel Chrome with copper strike for a refined look, Brushed Slate for a raw look
- Equipped with True Temper’s Dynamic Gold Tour Issue shaft -- #1 wedge shaft on Tour -- and Lamkin’s custom-designed UTx grip for great feel, traction and control